Verses that Stand out to Me
Havdalah Ceremony Topics
( The night of when Shabbat is over that begins the day’s of that next week! )
1) And they sent to Him their taught ones, with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of Elohim in truth, and it does not concern You about anyone, for You are not partial to any man.
2) ‘ Yahovah said to my Master, “Sit at my right hand, until I make Your enemies a footstool of Your feet” ’?
3) “And do not call anyone on earth your father, for One is your Father, He who is in the heavens. “Neither be called leaders, for One is your Leader, the Messiah.
4) “And he who swears by the heaven, swears by the throne of Elohim and by Him who is sitting upon it.
5) “And this is the judgement, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather then the light, for their works were wicked. “For everyone who is practicing evil matters hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. “But the one doing the truth comes to the light, so that his works are clearly seen, that they have been wrought in Elohim.”
6) And we have the prophetic word made more certain, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,
2nd Peter 1:19
7) But set apart Yahovah Elohim in your hearts, and always be ready to give an answer to everyone asking you a reason concerning the expectation that is in you, with meekness and fear,
1st Peter 3:15
8) “He who receives His witness has set his seal that Elohim is true. “For He whom Elohim has sent speaks the Words of Elohim, for Elohim does not give the Spirit by measure. “The Father loves the Son, and has given all into His hand. “He who believes in the Son possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of Elohim remains on him.”
9) And they said to the woman, “We no longer believe because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard, and we know that this is truly the Messiah, the Saviour of the world.”
10) Now that you have cleansed your lives in obeying the truth through the Spirit to unfeigned brotherly love, love one another fervently with a clean heart, having been born again — through the living Word of Elohim, which remains forever,
1st Peter 1:22-23
11) And Yeshua cried out again with a loud voice, and gave up His spirit. And see, the veil of the Dwelling place was torn in two from top to bottom, and the earth was shaken, and the rocks were split, and the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the set-apart ones who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they went into the set-apart city and appeared to many.
12) And Yeshua came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations, immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Set-apart Spirit, teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And see, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” Ahmein.
13) The beginning of the Good News of Yeshua Messiah, the Son of Elohim. As it has been written in the Prophets, “See, I send My messenger before Your face, who shall prepare Your way before You, a voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way of Yahovah, make His paths straight.’ ”
14) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
15) For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Master. Walk as children of light — for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth — proving what is well-pleasing to the Master.
16) “For whatever is hidden shall be revealed, and whatever has been kept secret, shall come to light.
17) giving thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the inheritance of the set-apart ones in the light, who has delivered us from the authority of darkness and transferred us into the reign of the Son of His love,
18) “He is not the Elohim of the dead, but Elohim of the living. You, then, go greatly astray.”
19) David himself said by the Set-apart Spirit, Yahovah said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool of Your feet.” ’
20) The light of his favour shines on those who do what is right. Joy comes to those whose hearts are honest.
21) Work hard to feed hungry people. Satisfy the needs of those who are crushed. Then my blessing will light up your darkness. And the night of your suffering will become as bright as the noonday sun.
22) “And when they lead you away and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand what you are to say. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that, for it is not you who are speaking, but the Set-apart Spirit.
23) “But in those days, after that distress, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars of heaven shall fall and the powers in the heavens shall be shaken. And then they shall see the Son of Adam coming in the clouds with much power and esteem. “And then He shall send His messengers, and assemble His chosen ones from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.
24) “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
25) And Yeshua said, “I am, and you shall see the Son of Adam sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of the heavens.
26) “Rather, love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting none in return. And your reward shall be great, and you shall be sons of the Most High. Because He is kind to the thankless and wicked ones.
27) to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death to guide our feet into the way of peace.”
28) who being the brightness of the esteem and the exact representation of His substance, and sustaining all by the word of His power, having made a cleansing of our sins through Himself, sat down at the right hand of the Greatness on high,
29) knowing this first: that mockers shall come in the last days with mocking, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all continues as from the beginning of creation.” For they choose to have this hidden from them: that the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by the Word of Elohim, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. And the present heavens and the earth are treasured up by the same Word, being kept for fire, to a day of judgement and destruction of wicked men.
2nd Peter 3:3-7
30) The elder, to a chosen Kuria and her children, whom I love in truth, and not only I, but also all those who have known the truth, because of the truth which stays in us and shall be with us forever: Favour, compassion, peace be with you from Elohim the Father, and from the Master Yeshua Messiah, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2nd John 1:1-3
31) so that your days and the days of your children are increased on the soil of which Yahovah swore to your fathers to give them, as the days of the heavens on the earth.
32) “But do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names have been written in the heavens.”
33) “For in six days Yahovah made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore Yahovah blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
34) “See, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to Yahovah your Elohim, also the earth with all that is in it.
5) For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers nor principalities nor powers, neither the present nor the future, nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah Yeshua our Master.
36) And when the crowds knew it, they followed Him. And having received them, He was speaking to them about the reign of Elohim, and healed those who had need of healing.
37) And we know that all matters work together for good to those who love Elohim, to those who are called according to His purpose.
38) “And no one having lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it on a lamp stand, so that those coming in see the light. “For whatever is hidden shall be revealed, and whatever is secret shall be known and come to light.
39) “But if I cast out demons by the finger of Elohim, then the reign of Elohim has come upon you.
40) keep yourselves in the love of Elohim, looking for the compassion of our Master Yeshua Messiah unto everlasting life.
41) Yohanan, to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Favour to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is coming, and from the seven Spirits that are before His throne, and from Yeshua Messiah, the trustworthily witness, the first-born from the dead, and the ruler of the sovereigns of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us sovereigns and priests, to His Elohim and Father, to Him be esteem and rule forever and ever. Ahmein.
42) “Because you have guarded My Word of endurance, I also shall guard you from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth.
43) “So, whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms shall be proclaimed on the house-tops.
44) “Therefore shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the reign of Elohim, and yourselves thrown outside. “And they shall come from the east and the west, and from the north and the south, and sit down in the reign of Elohim.
45) “For where your treasure is, there your heart shall be also. “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, all your body shall be enlightened.
46) the people who sat in darkness saw a great light, and upon those who sat in the land and shadow of death, light arose to them.”
47) For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Yeshayahu, saying, “A voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way of Yahovah, make His paths straight.’ ”
48) “Have I not commaded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, nor be discouraged, for Yahovah your Elohim is with you wherever you go.”
49) O Yahovah my Elohim, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all my pursuers; And deliver me.
50) You show me the path of life; In Your presence is joy to satisfaction; At Your right hand are pleasures forever.
51) For You Yourself light my lamp; Yahovah my Elohim makes my darkness light.
52) Show me Your ways, O Yahovah; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the Elohim of my deliverance; On You I wait all the day.
53) “See, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to Yahovah your Elohim, also the earth with all that is in it.
54) so that your days and the days of your children are increased on the soil of which Yahovah swore to your fathers to give them, as the days of the heavens on the earth.
55) “Then your light would break forth like the morning, your healing spring forth speedily. And your righteousness shall go before you, the esteem of Yahovah would be your rear guard.
56) He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by His understanding. When He makes His voice heard, there is a roaring of waters in the heavens. And He makes vapors rise from the ends of the earth. The lightnings for rain He has made, and brings wind from His treasuries.
57) For when He received respect and esteem from Elohim the Father, such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Esteem, “This is My Son, the Beloved in whom I did delight.”
2nd Peter 1:17
58) But Yeshua called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the reign of Elohim.
59) So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, we know that You say and teach rightly, and You are not partial to any, but teach the way of Elohim truly,
60) for neither is it possible for them to die any more, because they are like messengers and are sons of Elohim, being sons of the resurrection.
61) “For it shall come as a snare on all those dwelling on the face of all the earth.
62) “And I covenant for you, as My Father covenanted or Me, a reign, to eat and drink at My table, in My reign, and to sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”
63) And he said to Yeshua, Master, remember me when You come into Your reign.” And Yeshua said to him, “Truly, I say to you today, you shall be with Me in paradise.”
64) so He said to them, “You are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but Elohim knows your hearts, because what is highly thought of among men is an abomination in the sight of Elohim.
65) “From now on the Son of Adam shall sit on the right hand of the power of Elohim.”
66) “And see, I am sending the Promise of My Father upon you, but you are to remain in the city of Jerusalem until you are
clothed with power from on high.”
67) “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”
68) “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so the Son of Adam has to be lifted up, so that whoever is believing in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. “For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. “For Elohim did not send His Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Elohim.
69) “He who comes from above is over all, he who is from the earth is of the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from the heaven is over all.
70) But Yeshua was not entrusting Himself to them, because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should witness of man, for He knew what was in man.
71) “He who receives His witness has set his seal that Elohim is true. “For He whom Elohim has sent speaks the Words of Elohim, for Elohim does not give the Spirit by measure. “The Father loves the Son, and has given all into His hand. “He who believes in the Son possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of Elohim remains on him.”
72) “For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all that He Himself does. And greater works than these He is going to show Him, in order that you marvel. “For as the Father raises the dead and makes alive, even so the Son makes alive whom He wishes. “For the Father judges no one, but has given all the judgement to the Son, that all should value the Son even as they value the Father. He who does not value the Son does not value the Father who sent Him. “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me possesses everlasting life, and does not come into judgement, but has passed from death into life. “Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohim. And those having heard shall live.
73) “Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the tombs shall hear His voice, and shall come forth — those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil matters, to a resurrection of judgement.
74) “Do not labour for the food that is perishing, but for the food that is remaining to everlasting life, which the Son of Adam shall give you, for the Father, Elohim, has set His seal on Him.”
75) “For the bread of Elohim is He who comes down out of the heaven and gives life to the world.”
76) All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I shall by no means cast out.
77) “This is the desire of the Father who sent Me, that all He has given Me I should not lose of it, but should raise it in the last day. “And This is the desire of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him should possess everlasting life. And I shall raise him up in the last day.”
78) “No one is able to come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him. And I shall raise him up in the last day.
79) “I am the living bread which came down out of the heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever. And indeed, the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”
80) “He who speaks from himself is seeking his own esteem, but He who seeks the esteem of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
81) And on the last day, the great day of the festival Yeshua stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thrists, let him come to Me, and let him who believes in Me drink. “As the Scripture said out of His innermost shall flow rivers of living water.” And this He said concerning the Spirit, which those believing in Him were about to receive, for the Set-apart Spirit was not yet given, because Yeshua was not yet esteemed.
82) So Yeshua said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you stay in My word, you are truly My taught ones, and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
83) Yeshua said to them, “If Elohim were your Father, you would love Me, for I came forth from Elohim, and am here. For I have not come of Myself, but He sent Me.
84) “Because of this the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life, in order to receive it again.
85) “Now is the judgement of this world, now the ruler of this world shall be cast out.
86) “These words I have spoken to you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you have pressure, but take courage, I have overcome the world.”
87) She said to Him, “Yes, Master, I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of Elohim, who is coming into the world.”
88) “And if anyone hears My Words but does not watch over them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. “He who rejects Me, and does not receive My Words, has one who judges him: the Word that I have spoken shall judge him in the last day.
89) And before the Festival of the Passover, Yeshua knowing that His hour had come that He should move out of this world unto the Father, having loved His own who were in the world. He loved them to the end.
90) “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees Me, but you shall see Me, because I live, and you shall live.
91) “And whatever you ask in My Name, that I shall do, in order that the Father might be esteemed in the Son.
92) “And when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of the Truth, who comes from the Father, He shall bear witness of Me, but you also bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
93) “And having come, He shall convict the world concerning sin, and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgement — concerning sin because they do not believe in Me, concerning righteousness because I go to My Father and you see Me no more, concerning judgement because the ruler of this world is judged.
94) For they themselves report what kind of reception we had with you, and how you turned to Elohim from idols, to serve the living and true Elohim, and to wait for His Son from the heavens, whom He raised from the dead, Yeshua, who is delivering us from the wrath to come.
1st Thessalonians 1:9-10
95) Then Pilate said to Him, “You are a sovereign, then?” Yeshua answered, “You say it, because I am a sovereign. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
96) “But when He comes, the Spirit of the Truth, He shall guide you into all the truth. For He shall not speak from Himself, but whatever He hears He shall speak, and He shall announce to you what is to come.
97) “Set them apart in Your truth — Your Word is truth. “As You sent Me into the world, I also sent them into the world. “And for them I set Myself apart, so that they too might be set apart in truth.
98) “And when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of the Truth, who comes from the Father, He shall bear witness of Me, but you also bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
99) ‘The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against Yahovah and against His Messiah.’
100) “Because the Words which You gave to Me, I have given to them. And they have received them, and have truly known that I came forth You, and they believed that You sent Me.
101) “Father, I desire that those whom You have given Me, might be with Me where I am, so that they see My esteem which You have given Me, because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
102) For You have delivered my life from death, My feet from stumbling, That I might walk before Elohim, In the light of the living!
103) ‘Do not fear them, for Yahovah your Elohim Himself fights for you.’
104) And having heard this, they were silent, and praised Elohim, saying, “Then Elohim has indeed also given to the nations repentance to life.”
105) for those dwelling in Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they did not know Him, nor even the voices of the Prophets which are read every Sabbath, have filled them in having judged Him.
106) “For so the Master has commanded us, ‘I have set you to be a light to the nations, that you should be for deliverance to the ends of the earth.’
107) And when the emissaries Barnaba and Paul heard this, they tore their garments and ran in among the crowd, crying out and saying, “Men, why are you doing this? We also are men with the same nature as you, bringing to you the Good News; to turn from these worthless matters to the living Elohim, who made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and all that is in them, who in past generations allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways, though, indeed, He did not leave Himself without witness, doing good — giving us rain from heaven and fruit bearing seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.”
108) strengthening the beings of the taught ones, encouraging them to continue in the belief, and that through many pressures we have to enter the reign of Elohim.
109) In the light of a king’s face is life, And his delight is like a cloud of the latter rain.
110) Watch over your heart with all diligence, For out of it are the sources of life.
111) But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
112) Favour to you and peace from Elohim the Father and our Master Yeshua Messiah, who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us out of this present wicked age, according to the desire of our Elohim and Father, to whom be the praise forever and ever. Ahmein.
113) And Elohim, who raised up the Master, shall also raise us up through His power.
1st Corinthians 6:14
114) The favour of our Master Yeshua Messiah be with you. My love be with you all in Messiah Yeshua. Ahmein.
1st Corinthians 16:23-24
115) For we are fellow workers of Elohim, you are the field of Elohim, the building of Elohim.
1st Corinthians 3:9
116) For the reign of Elohim is not in speech, but in power.
1st Corinthians 4:20
117) And each in his own order: Messiah the first-fruits, then those who are of Messiah at His coming, then the end, when He delivers up the reign to Elohim the Father, when He has brought to naught all rule and all authority and power. For He has to reign until He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be brought to naught is death. For “He has put all under His feet.” But when He says “all are put under Him,” it is clear that He who put all under Him is expected. And when all are made subject to Him who put all under Him, in order that Elohim be all in all.
1st Corinthians 15:23-28
118) And this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood is unable to inherit the reign of Elohim, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1st Corinthians 15:50-52
119) And now you know what restrains, for him to be revealed in his time.
2nd Thessalonians 2:6
120) Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master Yeshua Messiah, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Messiah, even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be set-apart and blameless before Him, in love, having previously ordained us to adoption as sons through Yeshua Messiah to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His desire, to the praise of the esteem of His favour with which He favored us in the Beloved, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of trespasses, according to the riches of His favour, which He has lavished on us in all wisdom and insight, having made known to us the secret of His desire, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Him, to administer at the completion of time, to gather together in one all in Messiah, both which are in the heavens and which are on earth, in Him,
121) As to the coming of our Master Yeshua Messiah and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as if the day of Yahovah has come.
2nd Thessalonians 2:1-2
122) And then the lawless one shall be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth and bring to naught with the manifestation of His coming.
2nd Thessalonians 2:8
123) For what is our expectation, or joy, or crown of boasting? Is it not even you, before our Master Yeshua Messiah at His coming? For you are esteem and joy.
1st Thessalonians 2:19-20
124) Then we, the living who are left over, shall be caught away together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air — and so we shall always be with the Master. So, then, encourage one another with these words.
1st Thessalonians 4:17-18
125) And the Elohim of peace Himself set you completely apart, and your entire spirit, and bearing, and body - be preserved blameless at the coming of our Master Yeshua Messiah!
1st Thessalonians 5:23
126) But the Master is trustworthy, who shall establish you and guard you from the wicked one.
2nd Thessalonians 3:3
127) And the Master make you increase and overflow in love to each other and to all, as we also do to you, to establish your hearts blameless in set-apartness before our Elohim and Father at the coming of our Master Yehsua Messiah with all His set-apart ones!
1st Thessalonians 3:12-13
128) For they themselves report what kind of reception we had with you, and how you turned to Elohim from idols, to serve the living and true Elohim, and to wait for His Son from the heavens, whom He raised from the dead, Yeshua, who is delivering us from the wrath to come.
1st Thessalonians 1:9-10
129) giving thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the inheritance of the set-apart ones in the light, who has delivered us from the authority of darkness and transferred us into the reign of the Son of His love, in whom blood, the forgiveness of sins, who is the likeness of the invisible Elohim, the first-born of all creation.
130) Elohim, therefore, has highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name, that at the Name of Yeshua every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and every tongue should confess that Yeshua Messiah is Master, to the esteem of Elohim the Father.
131) In the sight of Elohim and the Master Yeshua Messiah, who shall judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His reign, I earnestly charge you:
2nd Timothy 4:1
132) And the Master shall rescue me from every wicked work and save me for His heavenly reign. To Him be esteem forever and ever. Ahmein!
2nd Timothy 4:18
133) And we desire that each one of you show the same eagerness, to the entire confirmation of expectation until the end, in order that you do to become sluggish, but imitate those who through belief and patience inherit the promises.
134) who being the brightness of the esteem, and the exact representation of His substance, and sustaining all by the word of His power, having made a cleansing of our sins through Himself, sat down at the right hand of the Greatest on high,
135) and have tasted the good Word of Elohim and the powers of the age to come,
136) And we desire that each one of you show the same eagerness, to the entire confirmation of expectation until the end, in order that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through belief and patience inherit the promises.
137) In this way Elohim, resolving to show even more clearly to the heirs of promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, confirmed it by an oath, so that by two unchangeable matters in which it is impossible for Elohim it lie, we might have strong encouragement, we who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the expectation set before us, which we have as an anchor of the life, both safe and firm, and entering into that within the veil, where Yeshua has entered as a forerunner for us, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Malkitsedq.
138) But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
1st John 2:5
139) The one who loves his brother stays in the light, and there is no stumbling-block in him.
1st John 2:10
140) Do not love the world nor that which is in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Because all that is in the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life — is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world passes away, and the lust of it, but the one doing the desire of Elohim remains forever.
1st John 2:15-17
141) If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and are not doing the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Yeshua Messiah His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1st John 1:6-7
142) And now, little children, stay in Him, so that when He appears, we might have boldness and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone doing righteousness has been born of Him.
1st John 2:28-29
143) As for you, let that stay in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning stays in you, you also shall stay in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He has promised us: everlasting life.
1st John 2:24
144) Again I write you a fresh command, which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light now shines.
1st John 2:8